Islandsbanki Reykjavik Marathon is August 19th, 2023, the same day as the Reykjavik Cultural Night.
The Reykjavik Marathon is for the whole family and your friends, everybody can find a race for them.
- 42,2 km marathon - For those who turn 18 years old on race year or older
- 21,1 km half marathon - For those who turn 15 years old on race year or older
- 10 km timed race - For those who turn 12 years old on race year or older
- Fun Run - All age groups
All the information about the registration and the entry fee is here.
p.s. we want to remind you that the pre-registration prices are until April 16th.
- Bib number that has the chip for timing in it
- Medal for the finishers
- Gatorade drinks
- One free admittance to the geothermal baths and pools in Reykjavik on race day or the day after.
Join us in Iceland in August, there is so much to see here.
Hey Iceland is the official travel operator of the Reykjavik Marathon and can help you organize your trip, more information here